Monday, September 7, 2009

Wow, I suck at this

Ahaha...Hi!

Ok so, here's my work from Spring '09 semester... Aunty, this includes Horus and Bast, who you've been asking to see since like, March, and since I'm also about two weeks late getting this up according to my blogging deal with Randy, you are also getting some chick in a bathing suit and a BBQing guy! Guilt bonus...

These were both done at the stage where I decided that I hated ZBrush and never wanted to work with it again, so, they're kind of embarrassingly terrible considering what I should have learned from working on Horus. Also, buggy eyes, ack! (Also also...all the contact info on this first "demo reel" is already inaccurate...so pay no mind to it!)





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for showing Bast and Horus. Finally! ;) Yah, Bast has bug-eyed syndrome, but otherwise looks good. Maybe she was just startled by a mouse. Horus head looks very real. I like them.

    ReplyDelete